Saturday, May 18, 2013

Have you had a good happy mail week?

I'm running out of imagination for Post Titles.  Because really, it's just more and more happy mail photos. What to say?
This is what I've sent off this week.  As for what has come in....sadface. Nothing really worth showing.


The owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat...

These three items going off for the Postal Society Swaps on swapbot



These five going off for my Week of Letters swap on swapbot

Meet Sakura. Isn't she cute??

2 comments:

  1. I love that narwhal postcard! Where's it from? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous~! I've been holding onto it for sooooo long just because I enjoy looking at it. I purchased it online from zazzle.com.au - they do heaps of nice postcards. :)

      Delete