Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lettermo List - Are you on it? (updated)

So here is the list thus far of people I've sent something to for #Lettermo this Feb.
(It's nearly over! Noooo!)


1. Ella & Riley (Australia)
2. Debbi L (UK)
3. Mum (Australia)
4. Ebony I (Australia)
5. Anna S (Finland)
6. Kristin J (Norway)
7. Sara E (USA)
8. Claudia BG (Spain)
9. Cecilia C (USA)
10. Kristy R (Ohio, USA)
11. Mum and Dad (Australia)
12. Lyn L (Vic, Australia)
13. Amanda J (Jacksonville, USA)
14. Kimmie D (NY, USA)
15. April G (New Zealand)
16. Samantha (ACT, Australia)
17. Post Muse (PA, USA)
18. Olivia A (Chicago, USA)
19. Ellen E (Norway)


And really, because there are only 19 post days in Feb, I'm done.
But I'm really enjoying this, so I'm going to continue until Feb ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment