Sunday, March 24, 2013

The stuff that makes you smile


Well my mailbox finally had a smile on it because I recieved some great stuff last week.
Firstly, the penpal magazine from Ankepanke who is just awesome. I wish I had her handwriting and ability!  I loved the magazine and the little things she put inside it too.


Such an envelope full of smiles!
From It's all about the Happy


I got a letter from Chanou, complete with envies from a private swap that we did. And since she wrote me such a cute letter, I'm going to write her one back. She also sent me some various items including Hello Kitty tissues. How gorgeous!


Envies from Chanou
From It's all about the Happy


The next letter was from my regular American penpal Stephanie who sent me some postcards of the place she lives, and a badge with my name on it. Loving the cute watermelon tag too.


From Stephanie
From It's all about the Happy


Here is a letter I sent out to Amy at the very end of last week. She said she didn't really like cutesy girly stuff, so I hope that she likes this awesome envelope!


An envelope I made from the Animalia book
From It's all about the Happy



See you in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment