Sunday, December 9, 2012

December - The First Week

Well I haven't had a very big happymail week I'm sad to say. But it /is/ the start of the Christmas Season officially so I can't complain!  Without having much mail to reply to I have been singing christmas carols whilst wrapping gifts.

I DID, however get my second letter from my Korean Penpal. She is so interesting, and asks lots of questions about the Australian lifestyle. I think we'll be penpals for a very long time as I'm enjoying our exchanges.  She also sent me some Korean skincare products.

I've no idea what they are, but I'll give them a go!
From Blog Photos

Whilst on an errand, picking up something ELSE in the area, I snuck into my favourite craft shop and picked up a couple of pages of scrapbooking paper.  I like these kinds because I can cut them up and use them as little notes in letters or swaps.


From Blog Photos


From Blog Photos

Also I got to see my little niece in concert! She does Acrobatics, and had her end of year concert at a proper theatre. It was amazing, and I was so excited. She did SO WELL.  The photo is a bit fuzzy, sorry but she's in a green leotard as she was a dinosaur!

From Blog Photos

In other news, hubby has hurt his back and so he's been off work, at home, unable to move much. So the Television and DVD player have been getting a mega workout.  I really dislike having the TV on so much, especially during the day, but for moments like these it's a good thing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment