Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mondays HappyMail

Two awesome pieces of happymail today.
Firstly, I received my swap from the Smash Around The World thing I had on swapbot. Thankyou Julie for this AWESOME feather. It's from her best friends Amazon Parrot.  Apparently for most of the time she is green, but before she malts she gets beautiful, fiery, bright feathers that then fall out.

A real amazon parrot feather! the colours are awesome.



Then I received my first letter from Penpal Bonnie in Canada. As you can see, she sent me some yummies along with her letter, Christmas Card and Christmas pencil.

Tootsie Fruit Rolls are DELICIOUS. (and are now in my tummy)

I haven't tried the Double Bubble Gum yet, but I'm told it's awesome.

Beautiful wintery card

Today we managed to get some Christmas Shopping done, and I've been sitting here writing back to Bonnie listening to carols on my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment