Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 3 of 365 - Rainbow in a Pocket

Make something out of paper, but don't use scissors or glue or draw on it.
What now?

What the hell? I had to put my thinking cap on for this one.
I ended up tearing up pages of a magazine and creating a rainbow.


Day 3 Rainbow Day 3 Rainbow2


So I'd done half the prompt. But it asks "What now?" Well. What now indeed. I can't use glue or anything to stick it down to a scrapbook. I can't draw on it. So what do I do? Put it in an envelope to send to a mystery person as a RAINBOW IN A POCKET.

Day 3 rainbow in a pack
Rainbow in a pocket


 Instructions: Open envelope Construct rainbow as per photo above

Blow all the pieces into the air off the table and make a wish.

Pack it up again and send it on to someone else, with these instructions.

So I guess I've just made a chain rainbow letter! Who wants it? Comment here.

I've made the instructions with a place to put your name on the back. Just add your name and send it on.  At the end my address is there to send it back, so I can see where it's travelled to!  (Hopefully overseas!!)

Day 3 envelope
Ready to be mailed to you!
 

2 comments: