Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hairrrrrrrrrr

Doing this because another blogger did. I suppose there isn't that much variation in what I've had but still. Help?  I've been growing my hair for about a year. It takes FOREVER.   When I have it long, i juts put it up in a ponytail (as below). I don't really DO anything with it, let alone bloody brush it unless I'm going to straighten it. 
So. Should I keep it longish? Should I grow it longer? Should I chop it shorter? If so, how much?
above the shoulder? Just below the chin? Above the chin?

Note, I HATE having hair on my face. I LIKE the look of a fringe but I can't deal with it.
Ok here we go....

Me always with my hair tied back in a ponytail

So as of today, it's about this long. Perhaps a little longer

Yup. A little longer than this right now.


This is about shoulder length here.

Just above the shoulders I guess. Darker in colour.


And here we are sorta back to being just below the chin.



HEre I am, with it a little short still


And this is me with it the shortest bob I've had




I've had very short hair before. But I'm chubby, so it doesn't look SO GREAT.
Oh, in the last picture, you need to add a few kgs onto what I look like now, keep that in mind when you're telling me which hair length suits me the best.

Comment here, or back on my lj.



6 comments:

  1. Cut! Cut! Cut! Go for the Emma Watson haircut, I'm sure you'd rock it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH @wreckthisgirl I'm too scared I would look like a butch lesbian! You have no idea how many times I have NEARLY gone and done it though!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the last photo! I've never seen your hair that short but it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @e.Xx really? No, well I didn't have it that short for very long (because I was just lax about getting it cut and couldn't be bothered so it grew a little longer). But you don't think the jawline cut is too short? As in, it doesn't make my face look fatter? You have to add a few kgs onto that last photo!!!

      Delete
    2. I used to just sort of tuck my hair back up under itself and hold it there, so I could at least get an idea of what it would look like shorter. Perhaps try that? I'm at the other end of the scale right now, I want extensions again!!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Perhaps if I cut it as short as the last picture...I might get brave enough to go shorter the next time!

    ReplyDelete