Monday, November 12, 2012

Random Bits of Life.

Right now I'm hosting a swap on swapbot where we send people random odd things to put into their smashbook.

One person got my meal plan that was still stuck on the fridge from last week.
Another got the Poppy badge I wore for Rememberance Day on Sunday, and the other got a torn off piece of brown paper bag from my bottle of wine I had with dinner tonight, with the wine sticker on it.

So random? Yes! Totally!
And that's what I love about it!
It gives someone else a tiny eeny little insight of your daily life.

I put the little things inside baby envelopes (I used a template from K&Company and made two of my own below) then have posted them off in larger envelopes so they don't get lost in the mail.
Hope I put a smile on someones face!

If anyone would like to do a swap with me of random items, let me know :)

Two of these little envelopes made by me

5 comments:

  1. I really want to learn to make my own envelopes, I have lots of pretty paper and magazine pages that I think would work really well, I just never have the time to sit down and work out how to do them!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pulled apart an envelope that I wanted to make (one of the K&company SMASH tiny ones) and then traced it onto thick paper so I had a template to use.

      Delete
  2. :)
    hello from Porugal...from a snail mail penpal.
    I am looking 4 + penpals, by the way.
    Nice blog u have!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there nice to meet you :) I have a separate blog for penpals and people looking for them if you're interested?
      Check it out here: http://trinketpals.blogspot.com.au/

      and if you want me to put up your details, just message me back with your own answers to the questions like the others.

      Delete
    2. Tks,i
      saw it,but i am looling 4 penpals that also swap,i am not 4 'just heavy wappers'!!
      If u know anybody interested pls tell me. I guess my wishes do not fit in in the spirit of that web u mentioned. Am i wrong?
      Tks. :-)

      Delete