Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wednesday Mail and a Trip to the Op Shop

One of the reasons I love living down on the Peninsula is the amount of Op Shops here. You can pick up awesome books for anywhere between 20c and $2, depending on where you choose to shop.

This morning I was dropping off some clothing to the Habitat For Humanity Op Shop, and dropped inside for a look.

Along with a couple of cards, I picked up two books that I know I'll enjoy reading.

Still in great condition, I picked these up for $1



Also, sending off a letter to my Trinket Penpal. Keep an eye out Stephanie!

Alas I will never be an artist!!


Just heard the postie outside, and wow did I hit the motherload of postcards today!!!
Six in total! (Although now this means I'm going to have a major catch up to do on what postcards I need to send out) :)


Photobucket
Private Swap from Russia


Photobucket
Taiwan up the top, Russia below and Holland to the right

Photobucket
Check these awesome stamps out from Russia!
Don't you think the top one looks a little like Matt LeBlanc?

2 comments:

  1. Swap-bot swap: "Promoting your blog!" username: hysteriskt

    Wow, you have such a cool blogdesign! Loves the background with the "smokey" colors!

    I have read many post here, it's fun that you mix letters/postcards with other things, example the stunning, beautiful pictures from the beach.

    I guess you are a member at postcrossing as well? I've been a member for over 6 yeard now :)

    Happy swapping, snailmailing, bloging and postcrossing! :)

    Love,
    Anna (hysteriskt at swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna :) Yes, I'm a member of postcrossing. I started only earlier this year actually, and it's been so much fun ;) Glad you liked my journal.

      Delete