Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Smash Around The World Project


Smash Around The World Project.
 

I'm starting a Smash Book with notes, stamps, snippets, drawings, pictures, cards and items that people from all around the world send me.

I'm also going to have a page where I tear your [first] name from the envelope/letter you send me and stick it in.

I would LOVE to recieve something from you


Drop me a message here, or email me at muishkas@gmail.com

What to send? Well, in the words of K & Company....

"A note, a quote, a thought to jot, a snipping, a clipping, the idea that's caught.  A card, a regard, a tidbit, a smidgen.  A doodle of a poodle, or the feather of a pigeon. It's the smatterings of ordinary, extraodinary life. Messy, and beautiful"






I'll be keeping this blog updated regulary with things I get and people who are participating.


1 comment: